Regional investment manager of automotive lubricants (basic salary 5-8k + commission)
1. 22-45 years old, college degree or above, familiar with channel marketing and promotion.
2. More than two years of relevant work experience in automotive lubricants/auto parts/automobile aftermarket, first- and second-tier brand operation experience and customer resources are preferred.
3. Have a strong ability to develop new markets and be able to accept business trip arrangements.
4. Outgoing personality, strong communication and expression skills, not afraid of hardships, and strong self-motivation.
1. Develop new customers and cultivate regional distributors;
2. According to the dealer's distribution ability, match channel resources and formulate sales policies;
3. Promote the company's automotive lubricant brand, and do a good job in market distribution and price control;
4. Report in time according to the sales situation, grasp market changes and make corresponding sales adjustments.
Sales of car maintenance products (basic salary 5-8k + commission)
1. 22-45 years old, college degree or above is preferred, and the major is not limited. , , , , , , , , ,
2. Adapt to business trips, and need to travel frequently across the country. , , , , , , , , , ,
3. Have a strong sense of work responsibility, good communication skills and execution, and have a good sense of customer service;
4. Pursuit of excellence, self-motivated, eager to have higher pursuits in career;
5. Be honest, bear hardships and stand hard work, and be able to withstand greater work pressure; have teamwork spirit and be good at challenges;
6. A driver's license is required, and experience in car maintenance products sales is preferred. , , , , , , , ,
1. Responsible for the sales and promotion of the company's maintenance products;
2. According to the market sales plan, obey the company's sales management, strictly implement the sales policy, and complete the sales tasks;
3. Responsible for customer maintenance of cooperative customers; develop new markets and develop new customers; ensure the smooth flow of sales channels.
4. Responsible for the collection, sorting and analysis of market information in the jurisdiction, and timely feedback customer needs or suggestions to the company.
Sales Director of Industrial Lubricants Project (Basic Salary 10k + Commission + Bonus)
1. 25-45 years old, college degree or above, major in marketing, chemical industry, machinery and other related fields.
2. More than two years of sales experience in industrial lubricants/machining/injection molding/hardware processing industries, and those with customer resources are preferred.
3. Familiar with the market conditions of industrial lubricants in the Mainland, and those with experience in attracting investment in industrial lubricants are preferred.
4. Have a strong ability to develop new markets and be able to accept business trip arrangements.
5. Outgoing personality, strong communication and expression skills, not afraid of hardships, and strong self-motivation.
1. Do a good job in the sales of industrial lubricants, and complete monthly, quarterly and annual performance indicators and related performance appraisals;
2. Open up new customers, expand new channels, and expand the market share of the company's industrial lubricant products;
3. Responsible for the tracking, development and maintenance of end customers, and can handle and solve daily common customer complaints;
4. Familiar with the mainland industrial lubricant market, and have rich experience in industrial oil sales and customer management.
Key Account Public Relations Manager
1. Major in business administration, marketing, public relations, news communication, economics, college degree or above.
2. More than 5 years of work experience, with extensive knowledge reserve, excellent business etiquette, familiar with Office office software.
3. Have a deep understanding of the refinement and dissemination of corporate culture and the establishment and maintenance of public relations.
4. Quick thinking, strong adaptability, strong organizational ability, coordination ability and resource integration ability.
5, strong interpersonal skills, strong affinity, good image and temperament.
6. Have good professional quality, understand business etiquette, and be familiar with etiquette norms and communication arts applicable to business occasions.
7. Can adapt to irregular business trips, and those who have a driver's license will be given priority to hire.
1. According to the company's strategic development needs, actively cooperate with the general manager's external affairs, and maintain, expand and consolidate customer resources and relationship networks related to the company's business.
2. Cooperate with the development of important customers and major projects of the company, accurately grasp customer needs, establish good communication and customer relationship with customers, and seek business opportunities.
3. Cooperate with the docking, entertainment and public relations work of the company's important external conferences and activities.
4. In business meetings, it can effectively promote the corporate brand image, disseminate corporate culture, and enhance corporate reputation.
5. Participate in brand cooperation and negotiation, and provide public relations support in market development, alliances, exhibitions, on-site meetings, etc.
Contact: Manager Tong
Contact number: 15995675098
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company address: 7th Floor, Guomao Building, No. 308, Qingyang South Road, Development Zone, Kunshan City, Jiangsu Province
Factory Address: No. 28, Lane 399, Songchun Road, Qingpu District, Shanghai
Address: Room 607, Building 1, No. 55, Ona Road, China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone